If you love gardening, then by all means indulge. Landscaping is one of the things you need to master because garden beautification is synonymous with landscaping. How to you change the look of your garden can be challenging especially if you have tons to ideas, and you don’t know where to start. To make things easier, it is important to have a plan on what you want to achieve when you start to landscape your garden. Alternatively, you can consult a professional landscaper to assist you with your concern.
Here are six interesting landscaping ideas that you might love for your garden.
1. The garden is the perfect place to grow both plants, shrubs, roses, colourful bushes, a retreat nook, a stone-made seat and many other elements inside your garden. Now, depending on the land area of your garden and the climate, you can improve the look of your garden at any time of the year when the weather condition permits. Redesigning should begin with your end in mind.
For instance, if you want to create a summer theme, spring or winter, you need to know what your available resources are. Summer’s theme entails vibrant colors, so you need to see what are the prominent plants you have that has distinct colors like flowers or the leaves. When you have gathered the needed plants, you can start to reorganize the placement of your plants. Keep in mind the balance and harmony in everything that you do.
2. Keep your plants/shrubs at the eye-level. It is always pleasing to see everything in the garden at the level of the eye as much as possible. If this is achievable all at your end, meaning you don’t have to climb and prune the trees or do something dangerous, then start trimming your plants to be within the level of the eye. Alternatively, you can create to rearrange those plants in a complementing arrangement, like tall plant is in between two shorter plants to give it a unique look.
3. Follow the basic art elements. In an art, you aim to accomplish the different elements; like the shape, form, pattern, lines, etc., This is also applicable when you landscape your garden. You don’t have to bend or twist your plants to achieve a certain look, but you can follow the plants natural growth and accent it to make it unique.
4. Consider the proportion. When you start to redesign your garden, all your other elements that are in your garden should be considered. The plants and other ornaments should conform to the whole design, the entire architectural blueprint of your house, the front and backyard as well.
5. Think of the geometrical composition. Landscaping is an art, and it calls for the basic knowledge in geometry. This is what a professional landscaper considers when doing any landscaping job. If the space of your garden allows you to exhaust any geometric design, like the radial garden design, arc to tangent, irregular shape or rectilinear and other geometric forms, then explore these possibilities. This is fun.
6. Don’t forget sunlight, water and fertilizers. Landscaping your garden needs a holistic approach, which means you don’t only consider what plants, trees, shrubs to put together, but the plants’ welfare as well. Is the placement conducive for the plant to grow? Is there enough sunlight? How about the water, are there pipes or water source near those plants?visit http://www.delawareonline.com/story/money/business/2014/10/17/del-spanish-language-magazine-editor-honored/17452693/ today!
Everything has to be considered to make the garden alive and to grow.
The internet and other landscape magazine are great sources of information when you need to get more ideas on how to make your garden beautiful. Alternatively, you can call a professional landscaper to help you out.